Thursday, May 29, 2014

White on Black



Just wanted to wear something easy and comfortable. Then ended up with this white top and triple ruffled short for a day of strolling around city with my sister. So you know, i can't never get bored mixing black and white outfit together. This is what i always do when i do not know what to wear.  Truth be told, i am very hesitant about owning this kind of leather shoes. It is because the leather shoes are always perfectly fit on my foot in the beginning, but personally i fear that the material will be too elastic if i wear it frequently. This gorgeous pair is such an eye-catcher, and it was directly into my must-have-list when i saw it. I know i'm such an impulsive money spender everytime i walk into stores. Anyway excuse my bad hair day.

Thankyou for reading! xx

Top - Bebe
Short - Zara
Bag - Bershka
Shoes - Zara

♥ BM ♥

10 comments:

  1. I just realized that all of your posts on this first page, you wore all black shoes and I love them so much! ♥ Especially from F21 hohoho


    A Red Crown Girl by ILS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! Black and white is such a great trend and you see it everywhere.

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg why so pretty sih ceee. Love the shoes and bag and everything <3 xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty! Love the monochrome combo!

    IPIHIPPIE

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooo preetttyy git!!! love your whole outfitt <3

    http://deasytantra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. cantiknya cici iniii... I adore your shoes so much! too pretty!



    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm falling in love with your heels! >.<

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. The heels is so gorgeous!
    Monochrome never go wrong, always love it..

    xx,
    valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thx for visiting my blog :)
I will definetely read all the comments, and reply soon
If you like my blog please kindly follow mine ♥
xx