Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Eyes on me



This eye printed dress from Zara got my heart at my very first sight when i saw it. It was hanging beautifully on the corner of the rack of new comers. I found it fascinating, because Zara rarely issue a collection of apparel with pattern like this. I know it's undeniable cute, right? Playing it with black-silverish pearls necklace to make my last saturday look more feminine and not too casual. This clean-cut piece also has the perfect amount of length and lovely color. I can say that i'm not a big fan of pastel shades. However, i think this baby blue dress is an exception.
See you next post! xx

Dress - Zara
Shoes - Forever21
Bag - Chanel
Necklace - Unbranded

♥ BM ♥

15 comments:

  1. so chic yet elegant! I saw that dress too and it's beyond amazing ! wish I could've fit in those, can't wait for us to hang out in London again <33


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ce Brigitt you look amazing in the eye printed dress--I miss you all bloggers soo much I hope we get to meet up soon!

    "#TPartyS" on THE PHOTOGRAPHIC SENSE-http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look so pretty!
    i can never wear turtle neck or high neck clothes my neck is short

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made the simple dress look so nice! Love it

    www.thebisqueellephant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been lusting after that dress for so long. Can't help but be a little jealous.
    You look great btw. :)

    -Ru
    LOVESICKLILAC

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice dress..

    ^_^

    visit my blog..
    Centrum Style
    or
    mdayomi Bloglovin
    http://lookbook.nu/mdayomi

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg i like your style! your blog is very cool and interesting. i`m glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the dress ^^

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great dress dear >.<

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear ! your blog looks so amazing :D

    I'm following you,hope you'll do the same
    Kisses,missdelicious94.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thx for visiting my blog :)
I will definetely read all the comments, and reply soon
If you like my blog please kindly follow mine ♥
xx